Thursday, March 15, 2012

March Madness

I don't know how people get work done. I don't know how employers ban NCAA for their employees. March Madness is special because it can get people who have no rooting interests just as involved as those with every rooting interest in the world. It's like the Super Bowl of college sports. There's so much fun and intrigue involved.

If NCAA games are banned at companies, the employees will instead spend their time constantly gamecasting or on Twitter or whatever unproductive thing related to the tournament. I don't know if it's worth it. If and when I run my own company, I'm going to use March Madness as a time to set up meetings to both watch the games and discuss strategy or projects or whatever. I don't think you can force the individual to work during this time. You have to find a way to get the most production possible.

I have two real pick brackets and a blind bracket. I have Kentucky winning in both of my real brackets and Kansas winning in my blind bracket. I'll continue to update through out the tournament how I'm doing because it's so interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment